Updated: Jul 18
Updated: May 3
There are ways you can share your Google My Business (GMB) review link with your customers (or clients) via email. Here’s a step-by-step instruction on how to copy and paste your GMB review link. 1. Go to google.com/business to sign in (see the red arrow and circle below)
2. Click on your GMB listing link to go to your dashboard (see the red arrow and circle below)
3. As you see your dashboard, scroll down until you see the "get your first review" or “get more reviews” section 4. Click on the “share review form” button (see the close-up image below)
5. After you click on the “share review form” button, this window will pop up
6. Click on the text part to highlight the entire link before hitting the Control+C (PC) or Command+C (Mac) on your keyboard (or if you are on your iPad/iPhone, you can select the entire link before tap “copy”) to copy your GMB review link 7. Use the Control+V (PC) or Command+V (Mac) on your keyboard (or if you are on your iPad/iPhone, you can tap where you want to paste before tap "paste") to paste your GMB review link onto your email 8. Once you've sent the email to your customer, your GMB review link will take them to your review page to leave a review (see the pop-up window below)
9. When your customers leave reviews, you can read and reply to reviews. Responding to reviews can help build customer trust. That's it for now! Have questions about this article? Feel free to contact Kelly for more information.